Sunday, July 1, 2007

He loves me.. He loves me not..


Know that feeling?

When you assume(more often than not) someone is in love with your man and is doing all she can do to get him into her clutches....
Those bleak days of cold uncertainty when you casually drill him about the calls he got for the day and if "Anyone.. no one in my mind, though" from his past tried to pop in suddenly...
And then after you've been so blatantly obvious about the whole thing, try to cover it up in a guilty "Oh, i'm only doing this to protect our marriage you know... I dont want anyone butting in"..

I know the feeling only too well....

PaRt one of the great saga of silly wife writing soppy poems about a girl who didnt want her man in the first place...
Silly wife writing silly soppy poem to drown her embarassment

1... 2... 3..

Written on a balmy Thursday night :

You probably love him too,
Only, not the way I do
Or do you think the same of me?

Yours was obviously not meant to be
But then if it didn't, how else would he belong to me?
Should I then be thankful to you?

How thin it is....this line that separates
The would-have-beens with the never-to-bes
And how morbid, the thought that precedes the dawning of it....

Will the past, because of its unbroken state
Then shatter the fragile present?
Will it tear and rip open and eat away at us?

Will it link?
Act as a bridge,
And connect?

Will it fester?
Confuse,
And trick Just Conscience?

Will it linger in the threads of memories?
Creep back into dazed reminiscence,
Paint its way on forgotten rainbows.....

Will it just go away,
I hope.....


The end.


Sheesh....

3 comments:

Nefarious said...

OMG???..! honey what really happened.. ???
i know this happened ages ago but its NOT FAIR

Shabz said...

TEll me about ittt....
Stupid girl says she loves him and tries to confuse him and aaarrrggghhh WUTEVER.. i am soo over that...
i hope....

Still feel homicidal towards her...
is that unhealthy??

Nefarious said...

you KNOW what's unhealthy? NOT BEING HOMICIDAL towards HER.
GAH!